Saving energy is good for your business and the community, that’s why we’re giving out badges to recognize your energy-saving accomplishments as part of our PPL Electric Utilities Excellence in Energy Efficiency Program. Each badge is earned by completing energy efficiency projects and can be displayed on the window of your business as well as electronically on your website to demonstrate your commitment to energy efficiency.
Here’s how to earn yours:
Earn a bronze badge:
- Completing one energy-efficiency project. Common projects include lighting and equipment upgrades, and custom projects
Earn a silver badge:
- Completing 2 different types of energy-efficiency projects (e.g., lighting plus refrigeration or lighting plus compressed air, or lighting plus a custom project, etc.) OR
- Complete 1 energy-efficiency project and sign up for paperless billing
Earn a gold badge:
- Completing 2 different types of energy-efficiency projects (e.g., lighting plus a custom project or other energy-efficient project AND
- Sign up for paperless billing
Projects must be completed between January 1, 2009 and May 31, 2021.
How Do I Get My Badge?
Your badge will be mailed to you in the form of a window cling that you can proudly display in your place of business. An electronic badge is also available upon request by sending an email to PPLEUBusinessSavings@pplweb.com.
Badges are issued on a bi-annual basis to businesses who meet the above requirements. Depending on project completion date or when you sign-up for paperless billing, it is possible that you may not move up a level until the next issue date.
Send Us a Selfie!
Send us a photo of an employee (in company uniform, if available) standing next to your applied window cling and we’ll feature your photo online over the coming months.
Email your selfie, along with your contact information to: PPLEUBusinessSavings@pplweb.com