Food Service Equipment & Refrigeration
Switching to energy-efficient food service equipment can reduce your facility’s energy consumption by up to two-thirds, according to ENERGY STAR®. We can help your business maximize those savings. We will help you find a contractor to assess your facility for eligible incentives toward the installation of energy-efficient food service equipment.
Incentives are available for:
- ENERGY STAR certified steam cookers and servers.
- Dishwasher pre-rinse sprayers.
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) on fan (kitchen exhaust fan).
- Vending machine controllers.
- ENERGY STAR refrigerator and freezers.
- Night covers for display cases.
- Optimization of your walk-in refrigerator by.
- Adding strip curtains, door gaskets and automatic door closers.
- Installing anti-sweat heater controls.
- Replacing incandescent light bulbs with ENERGY STAR certified LEDs that generate considerably less heat.
- Suction pipe insulation.
- Equipping evaporator and condenser fans with electronically commutated motors that can reduce energy. consumption by about two-thirds.
- Offset upgrade costs and reduce payback time.
- Lower operating costs.
- Reduce maintenance costs with longer-lasting equipment.
- Improve work environment and productivity by increasing comfort and safety.