Energy accounts for more than half of a farm’s operating expenses, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration. By saving energy, your farm can allocate more funds toward crucial resources.
We can help. We’ll find you an expert contractor to assess your property for energy-saving opportunities. Then, we’ll provide a customized report with upgrade options and qualifying rebates toward energy-efficient pumps, VFD, lighting, irrigation and more.
Should you update your equipment? 5 questions to ask:
1. Do you have speed controls on your vacuum pumps and compressed air system?
2. Do you have controls on your circulating fans?
3. Are high-volume, low-speed fans installed?
4. Do you have a low-pressure irrigation system installed?
5. Are your livestock waterers insulated?