Running a multifamily property uses plenty of energy, from exterior lighting to powering the pool, and it all adds up. By switching to energy-efficient equipment, your multifamily property can lower its energy use by up to 30 percent, according to the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy.
Let us help you reach that number. Boost your bottom line with rebates toward energy-efficient lighting systems, HVAC, appliances and more. Our program will also help you find an expert contractor to assess your property for energy-saving opportunities.
Contact us at 1-888-232-6302 or email [email protected].
Should you update your equipment? 5 questions to ask:
1. Are your lighting levels adequate?
2. Have you upgraded incandescent and halogen lamps to LEDs?
3. Have you upgraded exterior lighting to LEDs?
4. Is the age of your HVAC equipment close to the end of its life?
5. Do you have speed controls on your pool pumps?