Drives for Motors And Pumps (VFDs)
With single-speed motors using more power than necessary, you can save electricity by switching to variable frequency/speed drives (VFD), to match motors speed with actual load requirements. Let us help. We’ll provide a contractor database, expert assessment and cash incentives toward VFD purchases and installation.
To be eligible for a rebate, these energy-saving devices must be newly installed on (retrofitting of existing VFDs are not eligible):
- Cooling tower fans
- Chilled water pumps
- Condenser water pumps
- Hot water pumps
- Air compressors
- and other motor upgrades
- Offset upgrade costs and reduce payback time.
- Lower operating costs. New VFDs delivery can help deliver energy savings, paying for themselves quickly.
- Reduce maintenance costs. Energy-efficient motors can run cooler, last longer and reduce facility heating loads.
- Reduce motor lifecycle costs.
- Reduce energy losses through improved design, tighter tolerances, better materials and improved manufacturing techniques.